Saturday, July 11, 2009

Going to the Demolition Derby tonight with a bunch of Family. Tara and her kids will be there. Tiffany and Justin and their kids. Uncle Brad and Aunt Lynda, Lindsay, Jamie and her husband and Brian. Should be a blast. I think this derby stuff is becoming a tradition for us. Brad and Lynda came all the way from San Diego to hit the redneck event. Yeah!!! Having a picnic before and head on over. Can't wait to see them all again. Hoping Uncle Deno and McKayla will be there too, but not sure. I will have to post pictures of all us crazy Blau family.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad we all were able to go. I thought it was a lot of fun! It's so good to spend some time with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of fun! I hope we can do it again next year!!

    ReplyDelete